Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10.30.2012

Some Changes 'Round Here

A humongous thanks to Kirsten over at 6th Street Design School for featuring my home tour on her blog last week!


She is such a talented blogger and designer whom I've followed for quite some time now.  It absolutely made my week when she asked if my home could be featured.  Its kind of weird seeing your stuff that way--all of the images are so familiar, but in a different context you see things differently.  At the very least, I realize that there are so many spaces and images that are missing from my home tour, and I really need to get my act in gear, take the photos, and get them on here!

So speaking of motivation to post more effectively and frequently, my big secret is that recently, I hired a blog designer to give this place a new look!  Yep, the amazingly talented Jenna from q.a.designs agreed to take me on as one of her final clients before she moves on to other new and exciting adventures.  I have really enjoyed working with her, and her patience with me has been amazing!  We're almost ready to unveil the new site, and I love how the features are coming together.  It feels so refreshing to have a new "look" to look forward to!  Until then, here's a little preview........


See you soon with a nice new makeover!

2 comments:

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

I loved seeing your home on Kirsten's blog. Absolutely beautiful!! I am loving the preview for your blog, and I can't wait to see the finished product! Totally know what you mean about regular blogging- it gets tough with so many other things going on in life. Right now, I'm surprising myself with my frequent posting.

Can't wait to read more from you!

Xo-L
simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Holly Gruszka said...

Exciting stuff Kristen! My blog redesign really gave me the push that I needed - a confidence booster if you will. So I have no doubts your new look is going to be great and you will embrace the new look and be proud. Way to go!